The title is just so i can find it easily..
- entry point
- any attempt to hide the true meaning of something (idapro)
- static analysis
- (With respect to code) means “reading the code to learn something” (idapro, 6)
- dynamic analysis
- means “watching the code execute in a controlled environment to learn something”
- When you throw a very large number of inputs at a program, trying to find one that will make the program fail. Then use this input to exploit the program
- The amount of field of view something takes.
The address to which the OS passes CONTROL to once the program has been loaded into memory